Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award-winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DISH!
What’s in it for you?
- $14.75 / hour
- DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
- Progressive incentive program for providing additional solutions to customers - As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
- An opportunity to earn additional bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
- Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4-day work weeks
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary Responsibilities:
- Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception
- Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
- Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
- Providing Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery
For more information, please click here