A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard.
- Cable industry experience is a plus