We’re DISH. We’re the ones who pioneered the DVR and commercial-free TV. Colorado-born and family-owned, DISH has proudly served America since 1980. Personalized service is part of our DNA.
Our In-Home Solutions Technicians don’t just install TV. We’re trained to offer personalized technology to customers, while teaching them how to use and get the most out of the products they’ve purchased. And we don’t stop there – satellite broadband, appliance repair, and connected home technology are additional skills we train – as we lead the Smart Home revolution.
Come help our Solutions Technicians make the Smart Home simple.
What we offer:
- $14 / hour
- Regular cash incentive for meeting/exceeding performance expectations
- Non-cash incentive program for on-site sales to customers - as you earn points, you choose from thousands of rewards
- Paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, and a vehicle, device, and fuel card when on the job
- 3 days off per week – we schedule our sales technicians to work 4-day workweeks. 5 or 6 day work weeks may be required during peak seasonal times
- Unparalleled opportunity - training provided for additional skillsets including appliance & television repair, on-site sales techniques, connected home technology and cellular network maintenance
- Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH and/or Sling TV service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
As an In-Home Solutions Technician, you will:
- Act as an advocate for the customer – simplify the technological experience by educating customers on the products and services they’ve purchased
- Sell – technicians customize the needs of every customer by selling personalized products and solutions while earning valuable incentives
- Install/upgrade cutting edge technology – relocate power, place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, whole home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
- Conduct site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception, and conduct in-home assessments to determine which personalized products and services would enhance the customer experience